Our business is appointment based. When you book an appointment, Bare Bliss makes sure your Esthetician will be here for your appointment, and ready, with respect for you and your time. Please be respectful of our other clients and Esthetician’s time.
- We require that you give at least a 24 hours notice for canceling an appointment. This allows time for another client to be offered your appointment time. If you have to cancel for any reason after the 24 hour window you will be charged 75% of the service.
- Repeated late cancellations, will require future appointments to be booked by calling and you will be asked to pay for the appointment in advance.
- No shows will be charged 75% of the service missed.
- Appointments booked for the same day are considered confirmed and will be subject to the cancellation/no show policy.
- If you are late for an appointment, we may not be able to complete the entire service you requested.
We understand life happens. Call and let us know if you have an unavoidable challenge.
If you have any questions please call us directly at 517 282-8111, leave a message if needed. Thank you for understanding.
Bare Bliss Team